Monday 9 February 2015

Ask Your Pendulum - Which one?


Hello! Last time we spoke about Safety and steps that you have to take to have a good experience!
This time were going to discuss, which pendulum is the one for me?
 
Personally I have more then one pendulum, however it doesn't mean I use them all. I have my main one which I use regularly for questions. I have another I use for healing energy as its more of a focus point as I channel. One specific pendulum that I only use for Self healing and finally one pendulum that I use to cleanse other pendulums and crystals. As for the others... I'm sure ill get to them when the time is right.
 
My point is, You don't need  so many!

Its what is best for you! This is what works best for me, and you are more then welcome to do the same. I have a friend who has an individual one for most things as she believes in the properties of the crystal, which I believe is also important. However, if your not comfortable using it then its not the right one for you. Don't force it, just let it call to you! Believe me it will happen.
 
 

Which pendulum, is the right one for you?


Every one is different, some people work better with specific pendulums while others feel very versatile. Its all down to the individual. Personally I have more then one pendulum. (My curiosity got the better of me and I actually got quite a few.) Although I do have my main pendulums.

The picture to your right was my first pendulum, it was purchased online. ( Careful where you get it from as it could reach to your broken or not what you ordered. In Crystal Age  you can find good quality and reliable Pendulums/Crystals. I have personally purchased crystals from there. :) ) Although if you can get it locally all the better as you can find the one that your drawn to more.  Its all up to you.




 As you can see in the picture pendulums do not have a specific shape, although if its arrow dynamic it helps with the movement. Although look at all the pretty colours! :)
 Most people believe that each crystal can be used for different things, while others prefer using one specifically for everything. Nothing is wrong, you do what suits you best. ( Personally I believe in both, I have all these crystals but my main pendulum is the Smokey quarts.)











  To the left is the pendulum charka set most people use it for healing as it is the ideal set as it targets all chakras. (  What are Charkras? <- - click the link to find out!)



If you don't or can not obtain a pendulum, Don't worry! See  the picture to the left? That was a gift, its actually a necklace, although I was drawn to use it as a pendulum! Go figure? and guess what? it works really well :)
So don't be coned that it HAS to be a pendulum, as long as it has the general shape, and it calls to you, Why not!


I hope this has helped! and please if there is anything else you want to add or want to share your own pendulums and experiences then feel free to share! we are all here to share and enjoy ourselves! :)

Namaste _/*\_









No comments:

Post a Comment